Our Vision: To create a positive, impactful global community where persons will be empowered and empower others.
- Feel good about who you are, your accomplishments, the season you are in, and your future…. feel good about YOU!
- Understand that you are unique, and there is only one you.
- Share your knowledge and uniqueness with the world. People are waiting on you.
- Inspire others to grow and become the best version of themselves.
- Open your mind and heart to receive the outpouring of knowledge that will be shared.
- Never give up on your dream. Keep sowing and keep growing!
Why Irie Fusion?
When we come together, so much can be accomplished and shared. I strongly believe in building communities in places where we find ourselves and changing our world for the better. In 1624, John Donne wrote a poem called “NO MAN IS AN ISLAND”. In this poem, John explores the idea of the connectedness of people. People are not isolated islands, and we are all a part of a more significant thing, and if one person dies or something happens, everyone is affected. Regardless of who you are or where you are from, what happens to one person affects everyone because were a part of something bigger…A GLOBAL COMMUNITY.
The word “Irie” is indigenous to Jamaica and is used positively to indicate that “Everything will be ok, good, or nice.” This world is popularly used amongst the Rastafarian community. The word “fusion” means bringing two or more things together to make ONE. As we meet in this global community, there will be a positive process of merging our minds as we grow, develop and gain more personal and leadership skills.
Grab your cup of tea, coffee, or hot chocolate, get comfortable, and join us on this journey to change our world!
Remember to stay irie!